Paolo mainly deals with civil law matters, insolvency procedures, credit analysis and debt recovery. He provides advice and assistance to companies and private individuals. He has been collaborating with ADR since 2013.
He graduated in Law from the University of Macerata in July 2004. Then he started his legal training at Studio Legale “Morena”, a law firm founded by his father, Lawyer Silvio Morena. He became owner of the law firm in 2010. He speaks Italian and French.
He has been collaborating with ADR s.r.l. since 2013. He provides judicial and extra-judicial assistance in the area of civil law and has extensive experience as concerns writs of execution in general and insolvency procedures.
He has been entrusted with debt recovery processes by Assicom S.p.A., a company of Gruppo Tecnoinvestimenti, since 2015.
He has performed due diligence services as an external advisor of BCC Gestione Crediti since January 2018.
- He advises on rights in rem, contractual and non contractual civil liability, condominium law, legal separation and divorce, rent matters and eviction processes;
- He deals with the management and out-of-court settlement of procedures related to damages arising out from road traffic accidents and injuries, and with the relevant litigation activity;
- He provides Due Diligence services by virtue of an advisor agreement with BCC Gestione Crediti;
- He has gained wide experience inthe field of writs of execution in general and insolvency procedures;
- Furthermore, he has also worked in the field of bank law, with special regard to usury, and has also provided judicial assistance in the framework of Banking and Finance Arbitration.
- For the most part, he renders assistance to entities that are facing bankruptcy proceedings, which includes the lodging of claims and assistance with the subsequent development of the process;
- He also assists companies as regards distress resolution out of court and debt restructuring agreements under Art. 182 bis of Bankruptcy Law.