Mariana is a collaborator of ADR. She mainly deals with international law and corporate law. In 2017 she qualified as a lawyer in Italy and she is registered at the Bar Council of Macerata.
Mariana Dalla Ragione
She was born in 1989. After having graduated at “Leonardo Da Vinci” Scientific High School in Civitanova Marche, in 2014 she graduated in Law at the University of Macerata.
In 2017 she attended the two-year course for training in the exercise of the criminal defense function, organized by the Criminal Chamber of Modena. In 2019 she attended the legal English course EFLIT – English for Law & International Transactions, Postgraduate education in Legal & business English for Italian graduates, lawyers, accountants, at the University of Parma. In 2021 she obtained the Master Degree in International Contracts at Sharecom Academy in Padua. She speaks Italian, English and Spanish.
She has been collaborating with ADR s.r.l. since January 2020. She underwent legal training at the Provincial Administration Bar in Ancona, continuing her legal training at Tuccari Law Firm in Parma, working with lawyers specializing in criminal law.
In 2018 she carried out a work experience abroad at Lleytons Law Firm in Valencia, in order to deepen the branch of international law and business contracts.
- She provides her consultancy activity in the drafting and preparation of contracts, communications and documents relating to the most important legal transactions for the activity carried out by the Clients;
- She assists Clients in managing the pre-litigation phases, preparing dispute and defence letters, formal notices and defensive communications;
- In the field of litigation, she deals with the setting of the defensive strategy and the drafting of the legal acts, working in synergy with the contact persons of the Client Companies and coordinating the activities of the foreign law firms appointed by ADR for the local management of the case.
- She provides advice and assistance with regard to: drawing up of letters of intent and framework agreements leading to the undertaking of extraordinary corporate operations concerning business transformation, mergers and demergers; finalization of stake and share transfer operations. She also manages operations connected with the transfer of companies and branches of companies;
- She carries out her activity in the management of the pre-litigation phases, preparing dispute letters, formal notices and defensive communications or in the management of transactions;
- In the field of litigation, she deals with the setting of the defensive strategy and the drafting of legal acts.