What are cookies?
Checking and removing cookies
The process to check and remove cookies varies depending on the browser you use.
Find out more through the following links:
– if you use Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– if you use Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– if you use Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– if you use Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– if you use Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Cookies used on the ADR s.r.l. website
ADR s.r.l. uses its own technical cookies and technical third-party cookies, as well as profiling third-party cookies. As regards the latter, we will not accede the information gathered by the cookies not even in non-aggregate form.
In the following table, technical cookies are clearly distinguished from profiling cookies, and ADR s.r.l. cookies from third-party cookies. Moreover, features, purposes and expiry date for each of them are specified.