Elisabetta is of counsel at ADR. She mainly deals with information technology and new technologies law, data protection and administrative law. She is subject expert and teaching assistant in philosophy of law, legal methodology and computer science at the Faculty of Law of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan. She is registered at the Milan Bar Association since 2013.
She was born in 1984. After getting her secondary school leaving certificate with honors at Liceo Scientifico G. Galilei, she graduated with honors in Juridical Science in 2006, and in Law, with highest honours, in March 2009 from the University of Macerata.
In the same month, she moved to Milan and began practicing law in both the civil and criminal sectors, qualifying for Special Register of Trainees at the Milan Bar Association in 2010.
In November 2012, she qualified to the legal profession at Milan’s Court of Appeal and she has been registered in the Milan Bar Association since 2013.
In November 2022, she passed the final suitability test of the Course preparatory to registration in the special register for advocacy before the Higher Courts, held by Scuola Superiore dell’Avvocatura – CNF and she has been admitted in the relevant register since December 2022.
She has been a collaborator of ADR s.r.l. since 2020. He has worked in prestigious boutique firms in Milan specialized in banking and financial markets law, gaining experience mainly in the areas of banking law, bankruptcy law, real estate and finance leases, over-indebtedness crises and forced expropriation.
Since 2017 she has dealt with in Information Technology and personal data protection. In the same year she began to collaborate with the Firm of Lawyer Stefano Soncini in Milan, also gaining experience in administrative law and, in particular, in the areas of public procurement, construction and urban planning and public accounting law.
She is author of several publications in legal informatics and administrative law.
She has been subject expert in legal methodology and computer science at the Faculty of Law of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan since 2017, collaborating with Prof. Avv. Alessandro Dario Cortesi in teaching assistance, research activities and carrying out computer exercises for the Faculty of Law.
Since 2021, she has also been subject expert in Philosophy of Law at the Faculty of Law of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan under the direction of Prof. Giovanni Bombelli.
- She provides advice in technology law, with particular reference to e-government and e-commerce.
- She assists and cooperates in the training given to the Management and Sales Staff of several Client Companies with regard to cybersecurity (cyber attacks, phishing, social engineering).
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- She provides advice and assistance compliance and regulatory issues and all the legal activities with regard to data protection.
- She assists Client Companies in preparation and management of compliance with the requirements of current regulations concerning the data protection on websites.
- She assists and cooperates in the training given to the Management and Sales Staff of several Client Companies with regard to privacy and data protection.
- She provides Client Companies with assistance at any stage of the tender process: development of letters of clarification, drafting of requests for internal review of administrative acts, dialogue and interaction with the contracting Authority.
- She provides advice on urban planning and construction, assisting public bodies and private parties in aspects concerning urban planning, building permits and sanctions and assistance in litigation before the administrative and ordinary courts.
- She advises and assists in public accounting law.