Eleonora is a partner at ADR. She mainly deals with corporate, corporate criminal and tax law matters. Her clients are companies and family businesses. She has been a lawyer since 2013.
She was born in 1984. After getting her secondary school leaving certificate at Liceo Ginnasio “G. Leopardi”, she graduated in Juridical Science in 2006, and in Law, with highest honours, in 2009 from the University of Macerata. From 2009 to 2012 she took a notarial practice course at Scuola Notarile “AnselmoAnselmi” in Rome, an intensive course in trade law with Notary Federico Magliulo in Rome, and in civil law with Notary Fabrizio Corrente in Naples. In 2009 she underwent notarial training at Studio Notarile Passarelli Pula in Rome, and legal training at Studio Legale Interlex in Macerata. In 2013 she qualified for the legal profession at Court of Appeal in Ancona, and in 2016 she did an IPSOA Master’s: “Expert in the planning of Model 231”.
She has been a collaborator of ADR s.r.l. since 2012, and a partner in it since December 2014. She provides companies, family businesses and independent professionals with legal advice in the area of corporate, corporate criminal and tax law.
- She provides advice and assistance with regard to: incorporation, drafting of articles of association and shareholders’ agreements; preparation of resolutions adopted in meetings and by Boards of Directors; development of schemes of delegation of powers; drawing up of letters of intent and framework agreements leading to the undertaking of extraordinary corporate operations concerning business transformation, mergers and demergers; finalization of stake and share transfer operations. She also deals with the planning, development and follow-up of operations connected with the transfer of companies and branches of companies.
- She provides assistance in drawing up family business agreements in the framework of generational handover.
- She assists the legal representatives of companies in developing an effective organisational, management and control model to avoid criminal corporate liability according to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree No 231/2001. She has developed at least ten models.
- She assists the legal representatives of companies in managing the internal scheme of delegation of statutory powers, as well as in designing annual procedures to check the work of the senior management representatives appointed, with a view to avoiding vicarious liability.
- She provides advice and assistance with the preparation of supplementary statements following receipt of a tax assessment notice posted by the Tax Authority, as well as in filing requests for internal review (“autotutela”) of notices of assessment or of tax settlement.
- She assists the legal representatives of companies by providing advice and specialist support at any stage of the proceedings.