Cristina is a collaborator of ADR. She mainly deals with administrative and civil law matters. Her clients are companies and private individuals. In 2014 she qualified as a lawyer in Italy. She is registered at the Bar Association Council of Macerata.
She was born in 1986. After getting her secondary school leaving certificate at Istituto Tecnico per le Attività Sociali “Matteo Ricci” (with a focus on Languages and Economics), in 2011 she graduated in Law (final mark: 110/110) from the University of Macerata with a thesis in administrative law.
In 2015 she took a Training Course organized by Cassa Forense and Gruppo Sole 24 Ore on “Administrative Liability of Companies under Legislative Decree No 231/2001 and Corporate Crisis Management”. In 2017 she did a Short Course in “Public Contracts and Litigation Matters in Public Procurement”, organized by the Form & Lex Company.
She has been collaborating with ADR s.r.l. since 2016. From April 2011 to October 2012 she underwent training focusing on administrative law matters, with special attention to public concessions. From January 2013 to April 2016 she practised as a lawyer at Studio Legale “De Sanctis – Forte”, mainly dealing with civil and procedural law matters, particularly regarding suits related to contracts and public sector employment, as well as to administrative law matters, with a special focus on building trade and urban planning issues.
- She provides advice on public procurement and concessions;
- She assists Client Companies with the analysis of tender documents and the preparation and drafting of administrative documents;
- She provides Client Companies with assistance at any stage of the tender process: development of letters of clarification, drafting of requests for internal review of administrative acts, dialogue and interaction with the contracting Authority;
- She cooperates in the training given to the Management and Sales Staff of several Client Companies in order to examine in depth the reform of the Procurement and Concession Code;
- In the field of judicial disputes, she deals with the drafting of procedural documents and the management of hearings all over Italy.
- She provides professional advice about the drawing up and preparation of deeds, notices, and documents concerning the legal transactions that are most relevant to the business carried on by Clients;
- She deals with the management of pre-action phases, which includes the preparation of statements of objections, warning letters and defence statements. and with the management of any transactions;
- She provides advice and assistance in dealing with alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as assisted negotiation, mediation and conciliation before approved bodies;
- In the field of judicial disputes, she deals with the drafting of procedural documents and the management of hearings.